Nr. Sevenoaks, Kent.
Piper’s Green Rd, Brasted Chart, Westerham TN16 1ND
||28 miles from central London
|Nearest major route: M25, J5 then A21 & A25
||Sevenoaks (6 miles)
- Take the A25 to the village of Brasted (between Sevenoaks and Westerham).
- Turn onto the minor road signposted to Toys Hill and Brasted Chart.
- Go up the hill for 1¼ miles into Brasted Chart.
- Just after a small terrace of houses on the right turn RIGHT down a minor road called Piper’s Green Road. When the road bends sharply round to the RIGHT, turn LEFT down a track. May have to ope and then shut the gate.
- Follow this for ½ mile, past a farm with Oast Houses and down into a hollow.
- The basecamp is the single storey brick building backing into the woods on the left.
The basecamp which is a former farm building and dairy, sleeps 14 (6 bed room, 8 bed room). It has gas central heating throughout. There is a well equipped kitchen with 2 fridge/freezers and gas oven and hobs. A comfortable sitting / dining room.
Link to NT website for details on the bunkhouse.